Protecting Your Loved Ones
Let us help you to protect your nearest and dearest
Spending time with loved ones during the Thanksgiving holiday is the perfect time to discuss your intentions for your Estate Planning.
Try these simple tips to take the stress out of Estate Planning:
- Make a Will– the attorneys at Mack Law Offices can assist you in making you Will. All you need to provide is who will inherit your property and, if children are involved, assist you in naming a guardian for your children.
- Trusts – you may want to consider setting up a Trust to hold your property. This will avoid having your loved ones going through the probate process.
- Health Care Decisions – the attorneys at Mack Law Offices can assist you in documenting your wishes for important health care decisions. This is important to not just write down your wishes, but to assign someone who you know will carry those wishes out in case your are not able to communicate for yourself.
- Financial Power of Attorney– we can assist you in drafting a financial Power of attorney where you will name someone you trust to handle your financial needs in case you are not able to do it for yourself.
- Protect your business. If you are the sole proprietor of a business, we can assist you in drafting a succession plan for that business.